Solutions Manual for 2015 Coding Workbook for the Physicians Office 1st Edition by Covell
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual For 2015 Coding Workbook for the Physicians Office 1st Edition by Alice Covell
Instant download by Solutions Manual For 2015 Coding Workbook for the Physicians Office 1st Edition by Alice Covell after payment
Succinct, accurate, and flexible, 2015 CODING WORKBOOK FOR THE PHYSICIAN’S OFFICE is the ideal coding practice tool. Whether you are preparing for a certification exam, the approaching transition to ICD-10-CM, or improving your medical coding abilities, this workbook will help you achieve your goal. Designed to quickly boost coding proficiency, 2015 CODING WORKBOOK FOR THE PHYSICIAN’S OFFICE presents you with certification-style questions, challenging critical-thinking scenarios, and a variety of exercises to keep your skills sharp. Includes CEUs from the AAPC, and a 59-day trial of Optum’s EncoderPro.com–Expert, an easy-to-use code look-up tool that gives you a professional edge.
Table of Content
1. Coding and Medical Insurance Policies.
2. Conquering Coding.
3. Coding Ground Rules.
4. Evaluation and Management Services.
5. General Surgery Rules.
6. Integumentary System.
7. Musculoskeletal System.
8. Respiratory System.
9. Cardiovascular System.
10. Hemic and Lymphatic Systems—Mediastinum and Diaphragm.
11. Digestive System.
12. Urinary System.
13. Male Genital System, including Intersex Surgery.
14. Female Genital System and Maternity.
15. Endocrine and Nervous Systems.
16. Eye and Ocular Adnexa.
17. Auditory System.
19. Pathology and Laboratory.
22. Coding Conflicts.
23. Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Impact on Coding: An Example.
24. Certain infectious and parasitic diseases (A00–B99).
25. Neoplasms (C00–D49).
26. Diseases of the Blood and Blood-Forming Organs and Certain Disorders Involving the Immune Mechanism (D50–D89).
27. Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases (E00–E89).
28. Mental, Behavioral, and Neurodevelopmental Disorders (F01–F99).
29. Diseases of the Nervous System (G00–G99).
30. Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa (H00–H59).
31. Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process (H60–H95).
32. Diseases of the Circulatory System (I00–I99).
33. Diseases of the Respiratory System (J00–J99).
34. Diseases of the Digestive System (K00–K95).
35. Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (L00–L99).
36. Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue (M00–M99).
37. Diseases of the Genitourinary System (N00–N99).
38. Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium (O00–O9A).
39. Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period (P00–P96).
40. Congenital Malformations, Deformations, and Chromosomal Abnormalities (Q00–Q99).
41. Symptoms, Signs, and Abnormal Clinical and Laboratory Findings, Not Elsewhere Classified (R00–R99).
42. Injury, Poisoning, and Certain Other Consequences of External Causes (S00–T88).
43. External Causes of Morbidity (V00–Y99).
44. Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact with Health Services (Z00–Z99).