Solutions Manual For A+ Guide to Hardware 9th Edition by Andrews
A+ Guide to Hardware 9th Edition by Andrews Solutions ManualDownload sample
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual For A+ Guide to Hardware 9th Edition by Jean Andrews
Instant download by Solutions Manual For A+ Guide to Hardware 9th Edition by Jean Andrews after payment
This step-by-step, highly visual text provides a comprehensive introduction to managing and maintaining computer hardware and software. Written by best-selling author and educator Jean Andrews, A+ GUIDE TO HARDWARE, Ninth Edition, closely integrates the CompTIA A+ Exam objectives to prepare students for the 220-901 certification exams. The new Ninth Edition also features extensive updates to reflect current technology, techniques, and industry standards in the dynamic, fast-paced field of PC repair and information technology. Each chapter covers both core concepts and advanced topics, organizing material to facilitate practical application and encourage students to learn by doing. The new edition features more coverage of updated hardware, security, and increased emphasis on mobile devices. Supported by a wide range of supplemental resources to enhance learning with Lab Manuals, CourseNotes, online labs and the optional MindTap that includes labs, certification test prep and interactive exercises and activities, this proven text offers students an ideal way to prepare for success as a professional IT support technician.
Table of Content
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools.
2. Working Inside Desktop Computers and Laptops.
3. All About Motherboards.
4. Supporting Processors and Upgrading Memory.
5. Supporting the Power System and Troubleshooting Computers.
6. Supporting Hard Drives and Other Storage Devices.
7. Survey of Windows Features and Support Tools.
8. Installing Windows.
9. Supporting I/O Devices.
10. Maintaining Windows.
11. Optimizing Windows.
12. Troubleshooting Windows and Supporting Users.
13. Troubleshooting Windows Startup.
14. Connecting to and Setting up a Network.
15. Supporting Network Hardware.
16. Supporting Mobile Operating Systems.
17. Windows Resources on a Network.
18. Security Strategies.
19. Supporting Printers and Customizing a System.
20. Virtualization, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Appendix A: Safety Procedures and Environmental Concerns.
Appendix B: Entry Points for Windows Startup Processes.
Appendix C: CompTIA A+ Acronyms.