Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems 2nd edition by Richardson Chang and Smith
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems 2nd Edition by Richardson Chang and Smith.
Instant download by Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems 2nd Edition by Richardson Chang and Smith after payment.
Accounting Information Systems 2e covers the four roles for accountants with respect to information technology:users of technology and information systemsmanagers of users of technology designers of information systems and evaluators of information systems.Accountants must understand the organization and how organizational processes generate information important to management. The focus of Accounting Information Systems 2/e is on the accountant’s role as business analyst in solving business problems by database modeling database design and business process modeling. Unlike other texts that provide a broad survey of AIS related topics this text concentrates on developing practical real-world business analysis skills. Whether you are developing a new course for AIS or incorporating AIS materials into your existing curriculum Accounting Information Systems 2/e will help prepare your students for their future careers.
Table of Content
1. Accounting Information Systems and Firm Value
2. Accountants as Business Analysts
3. Data Modeling
4. Relational Databases and Enterprise Systems
5. Sales and Collections Business Process
6. Purchase and Payments Business Process
7. Conversion Business Process
8. Integrated Project
9. Data Analytics in Accounting
10. Reporting Processes and eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
11. Accounting Information Systems and Internal Controls
12. Information Security and Computer Fraud
13. Monitoring and Auditing AIS
14. The Balanced Scorecard and Business Value of Information Technology
15. Evaluating AIS Investments
16. The Systems Development Life Cycle and Project Management: Addressing the Challenges of Building AIS Systems.