Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems 8th Edition by Hall
This is completed downloadable of Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems 8th Edition by Hall.
Instant download by Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems 8th Edition by Hall after payment.
Ideal for understanding the accounting information systems and related technologies you’ll use in your business career, Hall’s ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 8th Edition includes an emphasis on ethics, fraud, and the modern manufacturing environment. The book focuses on the needs and responsibilities of accountants as end users of systems, systems designers, and auditors. This text completely integrates Sarbanes-Oxley as it affects internal controls and other relevant topics. This new edition also includes discussions on the risks and advantages of cloud computing, the differences between the accounting system needs of small and large companies, and a thorough update of PART II: TRANSACTION CYCLES AND BUSINESS PROCESSES.
Table of Content
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
15. IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.