Test bank for Advertising Promotion and Other Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications 9th Edition by Shimp and Andrews
This is completed downloadable of Test bank for Advertising Promotion and Other Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications 9th Edition by Terence A.Shimp and J. Craig Andrews.
Instant download by Test bank for Advertising Promotion and Other Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications 9th Edition by Terence A.Shimp and J. Craig Andrews after payment.
Market-leading ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND OTHER ASPECTS OF INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, 9th Edition discusses all aspects of marketing communications, from time-honored methods to the newest developments in the field. Delivering the fundamentals you need, the text focuses on advertising and promotion, including planning, branding, media buying, sales, public relations, and much more. Emerging topics get special attention in this edition, such as the enormous popularity of social media outlets, online and digital practices, viral communications, and personal selling, along with all of their effects on traditional marketing. Revised to make ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND OTHER ASPECTS OF INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, 9th Edition the most current I.M.C. book on the market, chapters address must-know changes to environmental, regulatory, and ethical issues, as well as Marcom insights, place-based applications, privacy, global marketing, and of course, memorable advertising campaigns.
Table of Content
1. An Overview of Integrated Marketing Communications.
2. Enhancing Brand Equity and Accountability.
3. Brand Adoption, Brand Naming and Intellectual Property Issues.
4. Environmental, Regulatory and Ethical Issues.
PART II: FUNDAMENTAL I.M.C. PLANNING BACKGROUND AND DECISIONS.
5. Segmentation and Targeting in I.M.C.
6. The Communications Process and Consumer Behavior.
7. The Role of Persuasion in I.M.C.
8. I.M.C. Objective Setting and Budgeting.
9. An Overview of Advertising Management.
10. Effective and Creative Ad Messages.
11. Endorsers and Message Appeals in Advertising.
12. Traditional Ad Media.
13. Online Advertising.
14. Social Media.
15. Direct Advertising and Other Media.
16. Media Planning and Analysis.
17. Measuring Ad Message Effectiveness.
18. Sales Promotion Overview and the Role of Trade Promotion.
19. Consumer Sales Promotion: Sampling and Couponing.
20. Consumer Sales Promotion: Premiums and other Promotions.
21. Public Relations, Buzz Marketing, and Sponsorships.
22. Packaging, POP Communications, and Signage.
23. Personal Selling.