Test Bank for Biochemistry 5th Edition by Garrett and Grisham
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Test Bank for Biochemistry 5th Edition by
Instant download Test Bank for Biochemistry 5th Edition by
Succeed in the course with BIOCHEMISTRY. The authors’ innovative conceptual and organizing “Essential Questions” framework guides you through course concepts in a way that reveals the beauty and usefulness of biochemistry in the everyday world. Offering a balanced and streamlined presentation, this edition has been updated throughout with new material and revised presentations. This book is integrated with OWL, a powerful online learning system for chemistry that will help you improve your grades and master course concepts.
Table of Content:
1. The Facts of Life: Chemistry Is the Logic of Biological Phenomena.
2. Water: The Medium of Life.
3. Thermodynamics of Biological Systems.
4. Amino Acids, and the Peptide Bond.
5. Proteins: Their Primary Structure and Biological Functions.
6. Proteins: Secondary, Tertiary, and Quaternary Structure.
7. Carbohydrates and Glycoconjugates of Cell Surfaces.
9. Membranes and Membrane Transport.
10. Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids.
11. Structure of Nucleic Acids.
12. Recombinant DNA: Cloning and Creation of Chimeric Genes.
Part II: PROTEIN DYNAMICS.
13. Enzymes-Kinetics and Specificity.
14. Mechanisms of Enzyme Action.
15. Enzyme Regulation.
16. Molecular Motors.
Part III: METABOLISM AND ITS REGULATION.
17. Metabolism: An Overview.
19. The Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle.
20. Electron Transport and Oxidative Phosphorylation.
22. Gluconeogenesis, Glycogen Metabolism, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway.
23. Fatty Acid Catabolism.
24. Lipid Biosynthesis.
25. Nitrogen Acquisition and Amino Acid Metabolism.
26. Synthesis and Degradation of Nucleotides.
27. Metabolic Integration and Organ Specialization.
Part IV: INFORMATION TRANSFER.
28. DNA Metabolism: Replication, Recombination, and Repair.
29. Transcription and the Regulation of Gene Expression.
30. Protein Synthesis.
31. Completing the Protein Life Cycle: Folding, Processing, and Degradation.
32. The Reception and Transmission of Extracellular Information.
People Also Search:
Test Bank for Biochemistry 5th Edition by Garrett and Grisham pdf
Biochemistry 5th Edition test bank ebook
Test Bank for Biochemistry 5th Edition by Garrett and Grisham download free
Biochemistry 5th Edition by Garrett and Grisham test bank free pdf