Test Bank for Corporate Finance A Focused Approach 6th Edition by Ehrhardt
Corporate Finance A Focused Approach 6th Edition by Ehrhardt Test BankDownload sample
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Test Bank for Corporate Finance A Focused Approach 6th Edition by Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham
Instant download by Test Bank for Corporate Finance A Focused Approach 6th Edition by Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham after payment
Focus on the financial concepts, skills, and technological applications that are critical for you in today’s workplace with Ehrhardt/Brigham’s CORPORATE FINANCE: A FOCUSED APPROACH 6E. With its relevant and engaging presentation and numerous examples, you will learn the latest financial developments as you also learn how to maximize a firm’s value in today’s changing business environment. You will master the features and functions of spreadsheets by using chapter Excel Tool Kits, Build a Model problems, and Mini Cases that encourage “what-if” analysis on a real-time basis. As part of its comprehensive product package, Ehrhardt/Brigham’s CORPORATE FINANCE: A FOCUSED APPROACH 6E includes MindTap Finance, CengageNOW, and the best-selling Aplia™ Finance as optional learning solutions that complement the book’s focused presentation of corporate finance fundamentals and help you to become “First in Finance”.
Table of Content
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
4. Time Value of Money.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management and Corporate Governance.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Multinational Financial Management.