Test Bank for Understanding Nutrition 13th Edition by Whitney and Rolfes
- Reviews (0)
This is completed downloadable of Understanding Nutrition 13th Edition by
Instant download Understanding Nutrition 13th Edition by
This best-selling introductory nutrition text is praised for its approachable narrative, engaging presentation, and careful explanations. The new Thirteenth Edition of Whitney and Rolfes’ UNDERSTANDING NUTRITION takes the study of nutrition to a new level with an integrated pedagogy and an emphasis on active learning, assignable content, and integrated resources. From its beautiful and carefully developed art program to its strong science base, contemporary coverage, and market-leading supplements, the Thirteenth Edition of UNDERSTANDING NUTRITION connects with its readers and continues to set the standard for texts in this market. This text includes 20 chapters beginning with core nutrition topics, such as diet planning, macronutrients, vitamins and minerals, and following with chapters on diet and health, fitness, life span nutrition, food safety, and world hunger. UNDERSTANDING NUTRITION connects with students–engaging them as it teaches the basic concepts and applications of nutrition. Take a fresh look at UNDERSTANDING NUTRITION.
Table of Content:
1. An Overview of Nutrition.
2. Planning a Healthy Diet.
3. Digestion, Absorption, and Transport.
4. The Carbohydrates: Sugars, Starches, and Fibers.
5. The Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Sterols.
6. Protein: Amino Acids.
7. Metabolism: Transformations and Interactions.
8. Energy Balance and Body Composition.
9. Weight Management: Overweight, Obesity, and Underweight.
10. The Water-Soluble Vitamins: B Vitamins and Vitamin C.
11. The Fat-Soluble Vitamins: A, D, E, and K.
12. Water and the Major Minerals.
13. The Trace Minerals.
14. Fitness: Physical Activity, Nutrients, and Body Adaptations.
15. Life Cycle Nutrition: Pregnancy and Lactation.
16. Life Cycle Nutrition: Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence.
17. Life Cycle Nutrition: Adulthood and the Later Years.
18. Diet and Health.
19. Consumer Concerns about Foods and Water.
20. Hunger and the Global Environment.
People Also Search:
test bank for understanding nutrition 13th edition pdf
test bank for understanding nutrition 13th edition ebook
understanding nutrition 13th edition free pdf test bank
understanding nutrition 13th edition test bank pdf free download